Who We Are
Originally chartered in 1982 as Pulaski Federal Credit Union, this not-for-profit financial cooperative was created to provide for the basic financial "savings" needs of the employees of several companies in Central Arkansas.
Over the last 35 years, many additional area employers joined the Pulaski Federal Credit Union Field of Membership in addition to the Credit Union's merger with five other small local credit unions (including Arkansas Gazette Employees FCU, Orbit Valve Employees FCU, Smokey Hollow Employees FCU, Teletype Employees FCU, Member Service FCU, and Grocers Financial Services FCU). Now the credit union is providing a wide array of financial products and services to thousands of members nationwide.
Why Choose A Credit Union?
- Not-for profit financial institution
- Member-owned and operated
- Built on the principal of ‘people helping people'
- Profits are returned to members
- Lower rates on loans
- Fewer fees
- Higher return on savings
- Safe, convenient, and secure
- Federally insured by the NCUA